anyone ever use monoprice before?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
checking out the stuff and its dirt cheap
asking to see anyone else's experience in buying stuff from here like screen protectors

For only $1.77 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Screen Protector (3-Pack) w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy SIII? - Transparent Finish | Samsung
tempted to buy this just to try it out

Monoprice is awesome. Whenever I need something they sell, I get it from them - cables, wall mounts, home and car chargers.

I got my wife's iPhone screen protectors from them.

I use their 2.1A USB home and car chargers daily.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

pkgear

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
cool
how are their transparent screen protectors? the products seem to be great pricing but i feel like theres a catch

Freegoo

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I found the screen protectors to be a little lacking. A few of the screens wouldn't stick. But at 70 cents its easy enough to buy extras.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bpsanborn

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
They are particularly good for audio/video cables. Most of the typical stores and websites run a 10x margin these items. The scam is to provide competitive price on the TV and then a huge ripoff on the recommended accessories and cables. You can get a super high quality HDMI cable for about $8 from Monoprice or pay somewhere between $50 and $80 at someplace like Best Buy.

I use nothing but Monoprice for cables. CNET ran an article about Monoprice and said they use Monoprice cables in their PC and audio/video testing labs. They consider them the best quality.

Brian

paradroid

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I have only used Monoprice for cables but I know I can count on very high quality for the lowest of price. The HDMI cable example above is spot on.

BMIC50

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
They are particularly good for audio/video cables. Most of the typical stores and websites run a 10x margin these items. The scam is to provide competitive price on the TV and then a huge ripoff on the recommended accessories and cables. You can get a super high quality HDMI cable for about $8 from Monoprice or pay somewhere between $50 and $80 at someplace like Best Buy.

I use nothing but Monoprice for cables. CNET ran an article about Monoprice and said they use Monoprice cables in their PC and audio/video testing labs. They consider them the best quality.

Brian

+1! I have used their cables and tv wall mounts and I am satisfied! They even have items that arent sold in stores like specific lengths, connectors, and adapters.

soloz2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I've used monoprice for things like USB cables and cheap HDMI cables. Blue jeans, has better HDMI cables, and I make my own analog cables, but if you need a no frills cable and sound quality isn't paramount they are hard to beat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Kezghan

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the matt finish screen protectors and they were (are) solid. Also ordered a Aircase and Aircase Aluminum. Aircase came broken, they sent me a new one with no hassle and the new one came very quickly. Great site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze