best BARGAIN case?

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
this is mine so far

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2215491

?0.99=$1.60 and it was free delivery.. arrived in two days... im "wearing" it now, its really tight fitting unlike some silicone cases but grippy, soft (ive got habit of sticking my thumbnails into the bits around the screen) and actualy looks cool in an industrial way.
its my home case and has taken a few good knocks (falling 3ft to tiled bathroom floor while listning to AC podcast in bath, landed kinda face-down with one corner first)
cant recommend it more for the price.
anyone else got a bargain case or skin (or any accessory dammit)? :beer:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

ebane12

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
this is mine so far

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU2215623

?0.99=$1.60 and it was free delivery.. arrived in two days... im "wearing" it now, its really tight fitting unlike some silicone cases but grippy, soft (ive got habit of sticking my thumbnails into the bits around the screen) and actualy looks cool in an industrial way.
its my home case and has taken a few good knocks (falling 3ft to tiled bathroom floor while listning to AC podcast in bath, landed kinda face-down with one corner first)
cant recommend it more for the price.
anyone else got a bargain case or skin (or any accessory dammit)? :beer:

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Does it have plugs for the ports? So that dust wont come in

Sent from my GT-I9300

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty cheap... I thought the $10 off boxwave case was cheap so I ordered one for $7 shipped.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie