1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Griffin survivor for s3

Does anyone know abou this case?

Sent from my GT-I9300

Default Re: Griffin survivor for s3

Whoa is this the real deal? I use to have this for my 4th Generation iPod Touch and it was great for protection, but I got tired of the low quality screen protector, dust bits getting stuck int he sides. The flaps get annoying after a while also. This case is thick on the iPod Touch, so it must be thicker on the S3.

Is it released yet? (I'll just research) So far I have yet to see any news about it even being designed, so I don't know if those pictures are a legit case, or a copy made in China.

Okay never mind, I found pictures of the case in box over at the xda forums. You should check the thread out.

.:edit:.

Although they have the real product exists (don't know if released), there are a lot of counterfeits over the internet. Be careful if you're looking to purchase one.

Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

EBay has some. They look legitimate. But who knows

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx View Post
    Whoa is this the real deal? I use to have this for my 4th Generation iPod Touch and it was great for protection, but I got tired of the low quality screen protector, dust bits getting stuck int he sides. The flaps get annoying after a while also. This case is thick on the iPod Touch, so it must be thicker on the S3.

Is it released yet? (I'll just research) So far I have yet to see any news about it even being designed, so I don't know if those pictures are a legit case, or a copy made in China.

Okay never mind, I found pictures of the case in box over at the xda forums. You should check the thread out.

Although they have the real product exists (don't know if released), there are a lot of counterfeits over the internet. Be careful if you're looking to purchase one.
    Can you give me the xda forums link

Sent from my GT-I9300
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx View Post

Can you give me the xda fotums linj

Sent from my GT-I9300

Should be it

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

I have a black one and it's very useful even when sporty
    In fact, it's not thick, I got this for $20