I'm going to need a BlueTooth headset for work. The biggest factor is call quality, I need to hear and be heard oh and comfort would be very important. The company is footing the bill so as long as it's within reason. Any recommendations and extra features as I'm a bit of a techy geek. I had an oooolllld moto headset and have recently picked up a BlueAnt Q2 but the sound was bad so it's going back.
Thanks for the help...
- 10-10-2012, 12:04 PM #2
Re: Bluetooth headset
I bought the original Jawbone years ago when it came out and was surprised at its comfort and quality. I no longer talk much on a phone, so I dont use a bluetooth headset for talking (I use a stereo headset for working out/mowing the yard). But I would steer you towards the newer Jawbone headsets. Great noise elimination technology and extra geeky features for you justify the purchase.Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch->Samsung GS3 16GB Pebble Blue
- By kayln in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 10:54 AM
- By kayln in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2010, 10:39 AM
- By dbareis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2010, 03:33 PM
- By gewcmr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2010, 11:30 AM
- By antmarching.41 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:35 PM