Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I noticed another deal on for another one of Ravpower's power banks. 10000mah capacity but different design for $30.
    Just ordered one. Couldn't pass up 10000 mah for 30 bucks. Thanks for the heads up on the deal

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Just received it Great deal--Just  .99 to get a 10000mah power bank-uploadfromtaptalk1356989830885.jpg

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Ok so found out this will not charge a galaxy note 10.1 while the tablet is on. A red x appears over the battery icon on the note when you plug it in while device is on. I turned the note off and the battery charge icon started moving but I did not leave it connected long enough to see if actually gave the note power back. Another funny thing is I have a belkin surge protector that has usb plugs on it so I tested it on that. Again with note on you get a red x over the battery icon. Humbled by this I plugged my note 10.1 into the plug that came with my s3 and I get the same red x while note is on. So what is it with the actual plug piece that goes into the wall outlet for the note 10.1 that it is the only way to charge while the note is on? Same thing happens when I plug my note into my laptop

Quote Originally Posted by J Teezy View Post
    Ok so found out this will not charge a galaxy note 10.1 while the tablet is on. A red x appears over the battery icon on the note when you plug it in while device is on. I turned the note off and the battery charge icon started moving but I did not leave it connected long enough to see if actually gave the note power back. Another funny thing is I have a belkin surge protector that has usb plugs on it so I tested it on that. Again with note on you get a red x over the battery icon. Humbled by this I plugged my note 10.1 into the plug that came with my s3 and I get the same red x while note is on. So what is it with the actual plug piece that goes into the wall outlet for the note 10.1 that it is the only way to charge while the note is on? Same thing happens when I plug my note into my laptop

I got mine a week or so ago and it's been working great for me. I tend to use this at the office and hardly ever have to charge this versus my 5600mah ones. Sorry to hear about it not working so well for your note. Perhaps your note needs to draw more power than what your computer and this power bank can provide, although I kind of thought this battery charger would be universal. Is it working for your other devices though?
    If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    I got mine a week or so ago and it's been working great for me. I tend to use this at the office and hardly ever have to charge this versus my 5600mah ones. Sorry to hear about it not working so well for your note. Perhaps your note needs to draw more power than what your computer and this power bank can provide, although I kind of thought this battery charger would be universal. Is it working for your other devices though?
    yes it works with everything else but apparently the red X thing is just a cosmetic error that was caused by ICS according to a samsung rep. You can follow the detective work I'm doing on this here

Something I just discovered today about charging the note 10.1
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by J Teezy View Post
    yes it works with everything else but apparently the red X thing is just a cosmetic error that was caused by ICS according to a samsung rep. You can follow the detective work I'm doing on this here

Something I just discovered today about charging the note 10.1
    Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greenyoga View Post
    I have never used a mobile power,i charged my S3 every night and enough for the next day,but i think i need a power bank for travel and business,and want to how many time can a 10000mah power bank charge for the S3?
    Probably about 6-7 times

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by greenyoga View Post
    That's great,i want to order one,maybe on ebay or amazon.
    Personally, I like ordering from amazon better, it just feels safer.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12