Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    That thing looks huge, lol

    I got my 8400 mah powergen external battery a few weeks ago and that thing is tiny and gives my like almost 4 charges with it

    Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10

    Like a boss!
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

    I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
    Thanked by 2:
  3. #3  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    be good for camping/festivals

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  4. #4  
    sledge007's Avatar

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,876 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundtrack to Chaos View Post
    That thing looks huge, lol

    I got my 8400 mah powergen external battery a few weeks ago and that thing is tiny and gives my like almost 4 charges with it

    Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10

    Like a boss!
    Thanks for the tip, might pick one of those up.

    Sent from my Melita Tin Can & String
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5. #5  
    Ricky20's Avatar

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Nice..I'm guessing its a one day sale?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledge007 View Post
    Thanks for the tip, might pick one of those up.

    Sent from my Melita Tin Can & String
    Yes, I'm in love with it, I barely use the stock charger now because the power gen thing is portable

    Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10

    Like a boss!
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

    I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
  7. #7  
    worwig's Avatar

    Posts
    733 Posts
    Global Posts
    757 Global Posts

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    I have an Anker Astro 3 10000MaHr charger. They are really handy for camping. the Astro 3 also has a 12 volt output which is needed for my tablet. I even made up a cable to charge the pack from my car. It will fully recharge my tablet only once. But 10000MaHr is good for more then 4 full recharges of the SIII.
    Great when you are away from an outlet for over a day.
    Thanked by:
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    So this is pretty much like cramming 6 batteries into one single charge? Not getting how it works but looks impressive...

    The amazing galaxy s3
  9. #9  
    funkylogik's Avatar

    Posts
    9,694 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzo1992 View Post
    So this is pretty much like cramming 6 batteries into one single charge? Not getting how it works but looks impressive...

    The amazing galaxy s3
    im guessing when your s3 battery runs flat, you plug it into one of these units to charge it

    can you use the phone while plugged in like with the wall charger?

    global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Hmmm im guessing wonder if anybody has one and could give some feedback cuz if it makes my battery hold for like days without putting a bigger battery in I have my credit card ready haha

    The amazing galaxy s3
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by worwig View Post
    I have an Anker Astro 3 10000MaHr charger. They are really handy for camping. the Astro 3 also has a 12 volt output which is needed for my tablet. I even made up a cable to charge the pack from my car. It will fully recharge my tablet only once. But 10000MaHr is good for more then 4 full recharges of the SIII.
    Great when you are away from an outlet for over a day.
    I want one of those but they are Huge

    Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy s3 running cyanogen mod 10

    Like a boss!
    Android is a tune up sports car with custom interior, sound system, and IOS is a stock model benz

    I use Android, because unlike IOS, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not infinitely cluttered homescreens
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    The Anker 8400 maH is 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 3/4" (HxWxD) and is good for 3 to 4 full charges of the S3. I've been pretty happy with it, and I think it was around $56 when I got it from Amazon.
    This sounds like a great deal and if I didn't already have something like it I'd jump on this.
    BTW, yes, you can continue to use the phone while it's plugged in to one of these things - my only comment is that, if you do most of your typing in landscape, then having the power plug sticking out at the end makes it awkward to hold.

    Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Can anybody explain how this works haha?

    The amazing galaxy s3
  14. #14  
    sledge007's Avatar

    Posts
    540 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,876 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Dizzo... you charge the charger overnight or however long it takes to charge it. Then whenever your phone needs to be charged, you plug into the portable charger, and it charges your phone.

    Look like you can charge 2 devices at the same time as well.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Thanked by:
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Okay thanks I was just wondering if it extended your battery life to that's what it kinda sounded like.

    The amazing galaxy s3
  16. #16  
    worwig's Avatar

    Posts
    733 Posts
    Global Posts
    757 Global Posts

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzo1992 View Post
    Okay thanks I was just wondering if it extended your battery life to that's what it kinda sounded like.
    Just to be clear on what these devices are.
    They are a rather large box, with a battery and 5 volt regulator in them. They have a USB port (or two). You can plug almost any USB cable into them and charge most devices.
    You then have to occasionally plug this large box into something to charge it.
    They aren't extended batteries that you would carry with you in a pocket. You are better off using a normal AC wall charger or vehicle charger. But, when you are camping away from any electrical outlet for a few days, these are great.
    Thanked by:
    Dizzo1992 likes this.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by worwig View Post
    Just to be clear on what these devices are.
    They are a rather large box, with a battery and 5 volt regulator in them. They have a USB port (or two). You can plug almost any USB cable into them and charge most devices.
    You then have to occasionally plug this large box into something to charge it.
    They aren't extended batteries that you would carry with you in a pocket. You are better off using a normal AC wall charger or vehicle charger. But, when you are camping away from any electrical outlet for a few days, these are great.
    Okay great thanks for the explanation this does sound pretty useful to have!

    The amazing galaxy s3
    Thanked by:
    Smallbuck likes this.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    yes,but now there is a greater deal for this product,their promotion Adwords is as follows:
    Save $25.00 when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower RP-PB04 10000mAh 1A/2A Dual Output External Battery Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code XKU4QW5E at checkout.Here is how!
    Thanked by 2:
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    of course,you can ,you can use your phone when plugged in this power bank.
  20. #20  
    Yell0w's Avatar

    Posts
    253 Posts
    Global Posts
    662 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogen 6.1

    Default Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    Quote Originally Posted by barlala View Post
    yes,but now there is a greater deal for this product,their promotion Adwords is as follows:
    Save $25.00 when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower RP-PB04 10000mAh 1A/2A Dual Output External Battery Charger offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code XKU4QW5E at checkout.Here is how!
    So ultimately, it should be around $35?
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    another similar product are on promotion,RP-PB07 10000MAH power bank,Save $20.00 when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower® RP-PB07 10000mAh 1a /2a Dual USB Output Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code ZFWUUNT5 at checkout.Here is how!
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    This thing is a beast, but it works like a champ. I use it on my kindle while playing games in the car.
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    I noticed another deal on for another one of Ravpower's power banks. 10000mah capacity but different design for $30.
    If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.
  24. #24  
    J Teezy's Avatar

    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    ok so the original one listed comes with a bunch of tips for non usb charging devices and comes with no wall adapter to charge it up, but the one mentioned by zero hunter has a wall charger with it and doesn't have the other kind of tips. Think i'm going to try and snag one tonight that zero hunter pointed out, for 30 bucks cant beat it
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Great deal--Just $38.99 to get a 10000mah power bank

    I got one from The solar one works great. I love it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Just about to get my first Droid
    By telero in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 04:43 PM
  2. Just About To Get My First Android Phone
    By philyaboots in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:01 PM
  3. I just want to get rid of bloatware
    By airmans.lady in forum Inspire Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 06:45 PM
  4. Barcode Scanner problems - just trying to get it to work?
    By asb723 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

B