Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By luigi1285
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mophie Juice Pack

Anyone getting one of these? Had one on the iPhone and loved not worrying about charging and finding cables outlets etc...

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

Default Re: Mophie Juice Pack

I'm interested in getting this too.

Do you think they will have this discounted on Black Friday in Best Buy, maybe?

http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-p...jp-ssg-wht.htm

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    ROM
    Rafy CoreDroid Port

I plan to get one as well. The fact it's a hard shell battery case completely sold me on it, and really the price isn't awful considering what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Price is worth it since its larger capacity battery compared to what the phone came with. If you sign up for their newsletter you get a coupon code.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    sg01 

Anyone have one? How's the additional weight on this like?
    If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.

Quote Originally Posted by sg01 View Post
    I'm interested in getting this too.

Do you think they will have this discounted on Black Friday in Best Buy, maybe?

http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-p...jp-ssg-wht.htm

I doubt they will have It for sale on black friday. Its to new. Also it wasnt on the 20 pages of black friday sales list for best buy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

I'm interested in this as well although I like the look of the droidax better and its the same external battery size and $50 cheaper. Decisions decisions!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Has anyone taken the plunge here? This case looks to make this phone absolutely MASSIVE! I'm very interested outside of it's overall size being a little too big for me.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

I picked one up. It does make the phone bigger and thicker but I find it easier to hold honestly. Easily gives you a full charge. Gotta say I'm happy. Had the power skin and it sucked. If you look on then Mophie site they have it for 80 right now

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

I read some reviews that the mophie product for the S3 is not the same great quality as the iPhone one. I got the mophie powerstation instead so I can also use it with my tablet as well. I got it for $59 plus $20 best buy gift card; originally $79. Not bad and I'm happy with it.

I got one yesterday still on charge from this morning. Worth the bulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I'm selling my 64GB Playbook soon so I will have money to buy one of these if I don't buy a new video card or solid state drive. I also need to get a 64GB microSD

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts

Well definitely not to rugged. My dog knocked it out of my hand and onto a wood floor. Whole bottom cracked. Barely a week old. :-(

Thanked by:
    Encerspay45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi1285 View Post
    Well definitely not to rugged. My dog knocked it out of my hand and onto a wood floor. Whole bottom cracked. Barely a week old. :-(

Definitely not what I'd call a ringing endorsement!
    Thanked by:

First post here... I just bought the SIII and the Mophie Battery case for it. Used it on my prior iPhones and liked it a lot... Has anyone here tried to successfully find and buy a horizontal hip holster / case that holds this beast? Mophie's Battery Case dimensions for the SIII are: 5.91" x 2.97" x .670"... For you mm guys: (150.11mm x 75.44 x 17mm)... Thanks in advance for any help...

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Viola View Post
    First post here... I just bought the SIII and the Mophie Battery case for it. Used it on my prior iPhones and liked it a lot... Has anyone here tried to successfully find and buy a horizontal hip holster / case that holds this beast? Mophie's Battery Case dimensions for the SIII are: 5.91" x 2.97" x .670"... For you mm guys: (150.11mm x 75.44 x 17mm)... Thanks in advance for any help...
    I'm not sure if you will find a holster that fits an after market case like that, but you might try looking on Amazon as well. I know they have a ton of really great cases there. Maybe Mophie will produce their own solution in the future. Not sure that this is it, as it looks like a car mount, but it's the best I could find. SlipGrip PRO Mounts For Samsung S III S3 IF Using Mophie Juice Pack Case on eBay!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

I bit on this product a while ago, but like others have noted, it made my phone feel like a brick without adding much protection. Currently i carry a ravpower 5600mah battery pack separately, which is perfect for my uses since i always bring a backpack with me wherever i go.

Code: snowman or snowmen will get you 15% off at mophies website.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums