Morphie case for s3

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
we dont seem to get trends like that here.. the 1st iphone was trendy even though it was CRAP.
its mostly just clothes here but even with clothes im not a designer label victim.
love ma adidas though :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

I too love adidas... but don't like there running shoes I prefer nikes

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I too love adidas... but don't like there running shoes I prefer nikes

yeah i dont run and dont need running shoes. "neds" (i have no idea how to translate that to american) wear them with their full tracksuits (although they do no exercise). im more into the oldskool type :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Besides the mophie Juice being available I think it still sucks. I have no experience with them but the price isn't the only thing outrageous. It's basically a spare battery that allows you to charge back up when low. I'll take my $20 hyperion any day. The switch on switch off is ridiculous to me. Now about the trends I'm all over it. I have a sneaker fetish. My favorite shoes are new balance but I'm prone to buy shoes at ridiculous prices.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Besides the mophie Juice being available I think it still sucks. I have no experience with them but the price isn't the only thing outrageous. It's basically a spare battery that allows you to charge back up when low. I'll take my $20 hyperion any day. The switch on switch off is ridiculous to me. Now about the trends I'm all over it. I have a sneaker fetish. My favorite shoes are new balance but I'm prone to buy shoes at ridiculous prices.

"all animals are created equal but some animals are more equal than others" animal bylaws- animal farm

Yup I just ordered a 16.99 anker battery on Amazon free two-day shipping. also cant beat it

newsman787

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Truly interesting seeing comments. People as consumers have choice of buying or not but we should at least welcome choice Mophie has given us. It's indicative of the popularity of the S3. They shouldn't be met with grief! Or don't we want to be in the fantastic position of the iPhone where the breadth of choices help add to the mystique.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
For 60 bucks I just picked up the power skin. Needed extra juice in a pinch (thanks hurricane sandy) and I gotta say I'm rather impressed. For the money's its actually decent

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site

puma have made a cult comeback here, my main trainers (sneakers) are a pair of white Puma Ducati :)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
uploadfromtaptalk1352036920932.jpg

wow we'v flown off topic, sorry OP :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
ive ended up spamming groupon coz it offers me petecures in LONDON, like 700miles away lol :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21