1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Textured Decal/Skin

I was hoping someone can help me find a S3 skin or decal wrap that has a nice textured finish. I want to keep my phone nudie (I like the curves) but it's just to slick. I have a nice thin tpu case but was just wondering if something thinner and textured was out there.

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Default Re: Textured Decal/Skin

Quote Originally Posted by Tarant View Post
    I was hoping someone can help me find a S3 skin or decal wrap that has a nice textured finish. I want to keep my phone nudie (I like the curves) but it's just to slick. I have a nice thin tpu case but was just wondering if something thinner and textured was out there.

Thanks.

I know Decalgirl gives you the option of gloss or matte finish on their skins. The carbonfiber skins from skinomi have a nice texture to them.
    Thanked by:
    Tarant 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks, that may be my only option. Was hoping for something a bit more aggressive.

I was looking for a bamboo style skin for mine and found a few different wood options just by googling it on my phone. I also saw a skin that I think was a black matte finish rubberized coated skin somewhere. not sure of where in was but I googled samsung galaxy s3 bamboo skin and I saw it in one of the links.

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Ghost Armor has really nice carbon fiber style skins that feel great and have just the right amount of grip. Doesn't add any noticeable thickness to the phone unless you put it in a tight case. I had it on my 4S and I'm just waiting to get it for my GS3. Spectre also makes what looks to be a nice carbon fiber skin.

Slickwraps have some nice wraps too. I had their Brushed Gun Metal which looked really nice. It really made my phone look like it came like that. I eventually took this off because I didn't like how when something was pressed up against it, it would form an impression on the skin. Although, I think their carbon fiber one may not have that issue.
    If X were here, he would have tried to talk things out first. Unfortunately for you, X isn't here.