JB Update

Jo Snape

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

Has anyone had any problems since JB update with battery drainage? Even in battery save mode, my galaxy s3 needs charging twice a day when before I could go all day before having to charge it! I switch my phone off around 10pm and it goes on charge the next morning when I get up.

It's really aggravating me :mad: as I could rely on it and now I have to think about charging before I go anywhere!!

Any help MUCH appreciated :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi All

Has anyone had any problems since JB update with battery drainage? Even in battery save mode, my galaxy s3 needs charging twice a day when before I could go all day before having to charge it! I switch my phone off around 10pm and it goes on charge the next morning when I get up.

It's really aggravating me :mad: as I could rely on it and now I have to think about charging before I go anywhere!!

Any help MUCH appreciated :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

You are posting in the accessories area - you will need to post in the correct area for anyone to help - a broad area to post in would just look in the S3 area - here is a link to get you started > http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii/222886-those-you-battery-life-problems.html

This is in the Sprint version of the GS3 - if you don't have the Sprint version, go to the provider that you are on and check that area for battery problems - hope this helps.