- 2 Posts
Has anyone had any problems since JB update with battery drainage? Even in battery save mode, my galaxy s3 needs charging twice a day when before I could go all day before having to charge it! I switch my phone off around 10pm and it goes on charge the next morning when I get up.
It's really aggravating me as I could rely on it and now I have to think about charging before I go anywhere!!
Any help MUCH appreciated
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 11-09-2012, 02:16 PM #2
Re: JB Update
For those of you with battery life problems...
This is in the Sprint version of the GS3 - if you don't have the Sprint version, go to the provider that you are on and check that area for battery problems - hope this helps.Sprint LG G3 (tweaked and rooted)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (tweaked and rooted)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Apple iPad 3 (yes, I have one of those also)
"kickstand4u" mobile kickstands for all mobile devices
Oh my! I rooted and xposed my LG G3!
Rock Solid and Almost Perfect!
- By funkylogik in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-21-2012, 11:11 AM
- By pounder001 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM
- By Live2ride883 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2012, 02:11 PM
- By dadavises in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 13Last Post: 07-31-2012, 02:23 PM
- By cporier91 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2012, 10:47 PM