- 1 Posts
I recently upgraded my Samsung Galaxy s3 to Jelly Bean. Before Jelly Bean, when i was listening to the FM Radio using Headphones, the headphones's button used to switch the radio stations which was very convenient. After the upgrade, the headphones's button is turning on and off the FM Radio which i find disturbing.
Is there any way to switch it back to it's old functionality ?
- By singlespeednut in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 12:33 AM
- By froggersloth in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2011, 02:55 PM
- By BlackHawkA4 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2011, 06:24 PM
- By BlueCollarCritic in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:09 AM
- By bond j#ac in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:02 PM