I'm looking for a holster for my Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T version. Not the Otterbox holster, just a plain olé holster. Any ideas?
I like having my phone(s) on my hip in vibrate mode, hence the request...
- 11-22-2012, 08:50 PM #3
- 11-27-2012, 08:22 AM #5
- 11-29-2012, 12:14 PM #6
The shell holster combo on Amazon is the best value. Its about $5 and its a great case holster. I also have the leather holster from Verizon. It works well too.
Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 24G LTE Thunderbolt
- 12-10-2012, 01:58 PM #7
Look into the pure gear case with holster, just order 1 for $10 with free shipping on eBay. I have the otter box and will be returning it. Extremely loud when vibrating and hate to have to keep snapping it in and out of the case. It also attracts a lot dust.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 12-23-2012, 04:57 PM #8
- 12-29-2012, 09:57 AM #9
- 9 Posts
If buying online is not an option for you, UScellular does sell them in stores for about $30
Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums
- By ChrisC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 12Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:10 PM
- By shdwjackal in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 33Last Post: 01-31-2010, 06:18 AM
- By YoungChrisG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 15Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:06 PM
- By The Hitman in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
- By lawilson2 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 03:42 PM