Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Jelly Bean 4.1.2, CM 10

Question Urgent!!! Can I dock my phone on the Seidio cradle with a case other than Seidio???

Please help me as fast as you can because I am buying on Saturday or Sunday....

So I own a GT-I9300 and my question is whether I can charge my phone with the Seidio cradle/dock with a case different that the Seidio Active? For example my one is from GEAR4.

Thank you in advance, post pictures if you can.
    David
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    Jelly Bean 4.1.2, CM 10

Default Re: Urgent!!! Can I dock my phone on the Seidio cradle with a case other than Seidio???

Come on, please help me!

Default Re: Urgent!!! Can I dock my phone on the Seidio cradle with a case other than Seidio???

I wouldn't think it would be strictly limited to Seido products just because u have a Seido case, though Seido would have probably made their dock based on their case....ur just gonna have to try and see

Since the adjustable Seidio docking cradle accommodates everything from a naked phone to one with their extended battery case I would say most likely it would fit a lot of other cases.