- 4,884 Posts
Hyperion 4200mah Battery showing wrong levels?
So I have the Hyperion 4200 mah battery, and recently my battery levels have been weird
I had charged my battery 100%, then 5 minutes later, it jumped down to 62%
Also noticed another time my battery was at about 60%, then a few minutes later, it went down to about 23%
Whats going on?? Do I need a new battery?
- 11-26-2012, 03:42 PM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: Hyperion 4200mah Battery showing wrong levels?
go into recovery mode when you have 100% and go to advanced and delete battery stats. this should fix your problem. if you have any other problems and don't get an answer here feel free to pm me or ask in the accessories thread on XDA. my thread should be stickied there.
- By komquat in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2010, 04:04 PM
- By D3V0L0 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2010, 07:40 PM
- By jak112460 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2010, 03:16 AM
- By str8sNUTS in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2009, 07:57 AM
- By chickenlump in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2009, 06:46 PM