Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Joe113's Avatar

    Posts
    782 Posts
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    With the new back to fit the battery, whenever I use the flash on my camera I feel like the picture comes out weird. So I was wondering if there was any back that would also fit the Hyperion Battery?? Thanks to anyone that can help!!
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    Joe113's Avatar

    Posts
    782 Posts
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    Anyone?
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    Weird how?

    I have the same battery/back and haven't noticed anything weird with my pics.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Joe113's Avatar

    Posts
    782 Posts
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikesmith View Post
    Weird how?

    I have the same battery/back and haven't noticed anything weird with my pics.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    When using flash there is a weird distortion in the picture because the back covers the flash too much.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    I have the Seidio back for the extended battery, with the Hyperion extended battery. My pictures come out just dandy. Try the Seidio back...I'm pretty pleased with my Seidio Active case and holster, too.

    And no, I don't work for Seidio.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Joe113's Avatar

    Posts
    782 Posts
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    Quote Originally Posted by foxforce5 View Post
    I have the Seidio back for the extended battery, with the Hyperion extended battery. My pictures come out just dandy. Try the Seidio back...I'm pretty pleased with my Seidio Active case and holster, too.

    And no, I don't work for Seidio.
    Can I have a link?! Cuz I've heard the Seido back does not fit 100% properly. Iw ould really appreciate a link, thanks!
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    Can I have a link?! Cuz I've heard the Seido back does not fit 100% properly. Iw ould really appreciate a link, thanks!
    I actually bought the Seidio extended battery with the back door that accommodates it:
    Amazon.com: Seidio BACY35SSGS3-BK Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I've read on this forum that you can call Seidio and order a back door "a la carte", but you have to call Seidio to do so (i.e. it's apparently not for sale by itself anywhere, including Seidio's website, last time I checked).

    I went ahead and bought the battery & door combo from the link above so I'd have a backup battery in case...well, just in case. You never know what's going to happen to/with a phone battery, particularly a new, aftermarket version. But the Hyperion has been a freaking steal, and I haven't even bothered to power up the Seidio battery to see how it compares.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    Joe113's Avatar

    Posts
    782 Posts
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    Quote Originally Posted by foxforce5 View Post
    I actually bought the Seidio extended battery with the back door that accommodates it:
    Amazon.com: Seidio BACY35SSGS3-BK Innocell 3500mAh Extended Life Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    I've read on this forum that you can call Seidio and order a back door "a la carte", but you have to call Seidio to do so (i.e. it's apparently not for sale by itself anywhere, including Seidio's website, last time I checked).

    I went ahead and bought the battery & door combo from the link above so I'd have a backup battery in case...well, just in case. You never know what's going to happen to/with a phone battery, particularly a new, aftermarket version. But the Hyperion has been a freaking steal, and I haven't even bothered to power up the Seidio battery to see how it compares.
    Ok good thing I can order just the back door. Cause there is nooo way I'd pay $60 just for a back door lolol. Thanks a lot. Will be calling Seidio tomorrow!
  9. #9  
    Roose00's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts

    Default Re: Hyperion 4200mAh Extended Battery- Love the battery, hate the new back door.

    I am assuming you have a white back door for hyperion?

    I also had that picture "blur" (washout really)

    It is caused my a leak of light from the flash to the lens. White back would be the only color causing the issue. I took a sharpie and colored both the lens and flash holes black on the inside. It worked well and you cant see it from the outside. Quick fix. Battery door still sucks though lol

Similar Threads

  1. Stronger battery that doesn't require a new back
    By TBolt2011 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 02:20 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:16 PM
  3. Are there any other cases that fit the 4200mah extended battery besides Seido?
    By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:43 AM
  4. Loving the Phone hating the camera
    By phonemaster123 in forum Droid Bionic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 08:35 PM
  5. Love the phone hate the battery life
    By noaim in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:28 AM

Posting Permissions

B