Extended battery & cover

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
When there's only 14 'customer reviews' to read through (on Amazon), it makes it a bit of a chancier proposition, imo. Most of the 'customer reviews' are 5-star, and there's only two really bad reviews, but typically, if it was me, I probably wouldn't take the chance on ordering something?with even just a few really bad reviews, if they're of the 'doesn't last' or 'not working' type of reviews?until I have thoroughly researched said product(s) further. So that's what I'd recommend; keep doing more research.

And hopefully someone will happen along with firsthand knowledge. Which gives me a *lightbulb* idea . . . can't you send some Amazon member's emails, via Amazon PM's, if the member has provided that option in their Amazon profile? Just wonderin'.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
OUr of the 3 I would go with the Hyperion. I have used them before and had no issue. I also have had heard no big complaint about anker.

One thing though I hate the hump on these extendeds. you might want to think about waiting for the extended that is coming out from Samsung. It is only 3300 (?) but it has a lower profile. I would (and do) carry 2 just oem standard batteries giving me 4200.

WHy are you going to the extended? You going through them that fast?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
OUr of the 3 I would go with the Hyperion. I have used them before and had no issue. I also have had heard no big complaint about anker.

One thing though I hate the hump on these extendeds. you might want to think about waiting for the extended that is coming out from Samsung. It is only 3300 (?) but it has a lower profile. I would (and do) carry 2 just oem standard batteries giving me 4200.

WHy are you going to the extended? You going through them that fast?

Not going that fast 18-19 hours per charge, guess I have just been obsessed with battery life after listening to my sister about her iphone. :-[

I don't need the extended battery, I actually have 3 Samsung batteries because they sent me a replacement and sent 2 instead of 1. Sigh..it's just cool to have one that long..Daddy said I never understood the difference in want and need lol

Maybe I'll apply my credit to something else lol

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
just hold out for the 3300 that is coming soon. I think they said that it is due in january.

besides, take comfort in the fact that maybe she can go pretty far with the battery, but there are a ton of things she CANNOT do that the S3 can

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
just hold out for the 3300 that is coming soon. I think they said that it is due in january.

besides, take comfort in the fact that maybe she can go pretty far with the battery, but there are a ton of things she CANNOT do that the S3 can

Yeah Jan 5th and I have a 50% off code..but you know, I really don't NEED the battery..my word, 2 in my purse and 1 in my phone..that adds up to a lot of battery lol.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a new cute pink Ballistic case. That is something I actually "need" more than an extended battery :)

That credit was burning a dang hole in my pocket!!

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Pink isn't good for me, but nice choice.

You know how dumb I am? I forgot all about that coupon...I am gonna order one of those batteries and see if i can squeeze it into my otterbox case...or just get rid of the case. i am no sure what the heck I was thinking on the colors...