Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  • 1 Post By piizzadude
  • 1 Post By winmod21
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Extended battery & cover

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Extended battery & cover

126 looks at this thread and not one has any info or advice on this?

Carrier
    Stock: Unrooted

Lightbulb Re: Extended battery & cover

When there's only 14 'customer reviews' to read through (on Amazon), it makes it a bit of a chancier proposition, imo. Most of the 'customer reviews' are 5-star, and there's only two really bad reviews, but typically, if it was me, I probably wouldn't take the chance on ordering something–with even just a few really bad reviews, if they're of the 'doesn't last' or 'not working' type of reviews–until I have thoroughly researched said product(s) further. So that's what I'd recommend; keep doing more research.

And hopefully someone will happen along with firsthand knowledge. Which gives me a *lightbulb* idea . . . can't you send some Amazon member's emails, via Amazon PM's, if the member has provided that option in their Amazon profile? Just wonderin'.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

And wonder about this..fulfilled by amazon, so delivery isn't an issue nor is returning it.

Amazon.com: Onite 4500mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S3 S3 i9300 Sim Free Smartphone, Marble White Cover: Cell Phones & Accessories

Carrier

I gotta scoot. So much to do and so little time. So will have to read those tomorrow.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

OUr of the 3 I would go with the Hyperion. I have used them before and had no issue. I also have had heard no big complaint about anker.

One thing though I hate the hump on these extendeds. you might want to think about waiting for the extended that is coming out from Samsung. It is only 3300 (?) but it has a lower profile. I would (and do) carry 2 just oem standard batteries giving me 4200.

WHy are you going to the extended? You going through them that fast?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    OUr of the 3 I would go with the Hyperion. I have used them before and had no issue. I also have had heard no big complaint about anker.

One thing though I hate the hump on these extendeds. you might want to think about waiting for the extended that is coming out from Samsung. It is only 3300 (?) but it has a lower profile. I would (and do) carry 2 just oem standard batteries giving me 4200.

WHy are you going to the extended? You going through them that fast?
    Not going that fast 18-19 hours per charge, guess I have just been obsessed with battery life after listening to my sister about her iphone.

I don't need the extended battery, I actually have 3 Samsung batteries because they sent me a replacement and sent 2 instead of 1. Sigh..it's just cool to have one that long..Daddy said I never understood the difference in want and need lol

Maybe I'll apply my credit to something else lol
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

just hold out for the 3300 that is coming soon. I think they said that it is due in january.

besides, take comfort in the fact that maybe she can go pretty far with the battery, but there are a ton of things she CANNOT do that the S3 can
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by piizzadude View Post
    just hold out for the 3300 that is coming soon. I think they said that it is due in january.

besides, take comfort in the fact that maybe she can go pretty far with the battery, but there are a ton of things she CANNOT do that the S3 can
    Yeah Jan 5th and I have a 50% off code..but you know, I really don't NEED the battery..my word, 2 in my purse and 1 in my phone..that adds up to a lot of battery lol.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

I ordered a new cute pink Ballistic case. That is something I actually "need" more than an extended battery

That credit was burning a dang hole in my pocket!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Something JB

Pink isn't good for me, but nice choice.

You know how dumb I am? I forgot all about that coupon...I am gonna order one of those batteries and see if i can squeeze it into my otterbox case...or just get rid of the case. i am no sure what the heck I was thinking on the colors...
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

I'm a very "pink" girl.

Yup, good price on that battery with half off!

Sent from my AT&T Samsung S3

Carrier

Good that you found something you like. Pink is a nice color.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.