Vaja Agenda leather case
Hi guys and gals,
I'm now a week into being an S3 owner and I'm loving it, especially compared to my "old" Xperia U.
Cases seem to be a dark art, I have been looking into getting a decent protective case but that isn't too thin. Ideally it has to look half decent as well.
This seems to be a kind of holy grail for the phone owner but I found the Vaja Agenda leather case. It doesn't seem to be very reviewed and I imagine this is due to the £60 ($95) price tag.
This puts it at a decent cost but I can't wait for it to be delivered. Once it is I will put up a load of photos and a full review of the case.
Will take 30 days before they ship it though.
"If you can't beat them then join them, then beat them."
"In the arena of logic I fight unarmed"
- By tman17 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:52 AM
- By epkptp in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2010, 12:56 AM
- By tadtam in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2010, 09:36 PM
- By LCW in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2010, 11:57 PM
- By Mach in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2010, 05:27 PM