Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Horizontal Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy S3

I recently upgraded my Galaxy S2 with the Galaxy S3. As I always do I buy all the accessories it comes with. I bought the Folio Flip Cover, the MHL adapter, a belt holster and a phone pouch, a Bluetooth keyboard, a Bluetooth Tablet Mouse, and I bought the Desktop Dock.

The one thing I was most disappointed with was the Desktop Dock. Samsung made an awesome dock for the Galaxy S2 (Model #EDD-D1D9BE) pictures attached. This dock allowed for easy vertical and horizontal charging without sacrificing the viewing angle. I could easily watch or view any movie or YouTube clip horizontally while docked. Now with the GS3, Samsung makes this vertical only charging dock although not bad, certainly is not the GS2 charging dock I was hoping to see from Samsung.

So is it just me or has anyone else hoped to see the GS2 Desktop Dock modified by Samsung to fit the Galaxy S3.

So, is there a Desktop Dock on the market somewhere that can do what the EDD-D1D9BE (GS2 Desktop Dock) can do?

Thanks for any help or info!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 - SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Horizontal Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy S3-uploadfromtaptalk1357273700408.jpg   Horizontal Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy S3-uploadfromtaptalk1357273726439.jpg  

Default Re: Horizontal Samsung Desktop Dock for Galaxy S3

Seems so simple, yet everything I've seen so far for the S3 even close to that looks like cr@p. I'd buy one today.
    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I found one here that looks similar although it doesn't state you can use it horizontally...

Amazon.com: Aftermarket Product Brand New Black Music Player Charger Dock Station+USB Cable: Cell Phones & Accessories

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trucky View Post
    Just curious, has anyone used this yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums