Samsung Galaxy Universal Smart Dock with HDMI & USB...

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
here's the problem with any kind of dock is that they typically don't work if you have a case on your phone. The smart thing would be to make a dock that can be adjusted if your phone has a case. I would say the vast majority of smart phone users have a case on their phone. If my S3 could fit in this with an Otterbox Commuter on I would probably get one, but having to take the case off all the time to dock it = no thanks. Shame too because I'd spring for this even though its way over priced

TypoCorrecto

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
here's the problem with any kind of dock is that they typically don't work if you have a case on your phone. The smart thing would be to make a dock that can be adjusted if your phone has a case. I would say the vast majority of smart phone users have a case on their phone. If my S3 could fit in this with an Otterbox Commuter on I would probably get one, but having to take the case off all the time to dock it = no thanks. Shame too because I'd spring for this even though its way over priced

Well looking at the reviews on YouTube you can place your cased phone on the dock with no problems...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, if you purchase this dock all you need is a standard HDMI cable to connect the dock to your HD TV.

Wish this had been available when the phone (S3) was first released - I ended up with the dock that just has audio output. :(

Edit: too bad I can't read Belgian (or Dutch?) - how's the price compare in American currency?

Edit 2: assuming that ? is the symbol for Euros, that is more expensive than the current Amazon price. But of course if you're an International customer then with duties and shipping I suppose it could be considered cheap.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX