Bluetooth Keyboard recommendations for S3 that can work with other devices

Rockbeast

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a new S3 and wondered what, if any, keyboards people are using with theirs. My wife might be getting a Kindle Fire HD (prob 7 inch) for general web browsing, emailing, and note taking for some meetings she attends. It would be nice if we could find a good keyboard that would work for both (the Kindle Fire and the S3).

Does anyone have any experience with keyboards with their S3 or with a Kindle that might help? I apologize if there was a thread on keyboards already. I searched and was not able to find one.

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
check out the Logitech K810. It can pair to 3 devices and has one button touch to switch between devices. I'm thinking of getting one to use with my laptop, S3, and note 10.1

PDADoctor

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the ZaggKeys Solo with both my iPad 2 and my Galaxy S III with no problems at all. What's great about the Zagg keyboards is that they have a switch for it to be used with both Android and iOS.

It might be worth taking a look at it, it works for me, and it's great! It will save me having to get another keyboard when I eventually manage to sell my iPad and get an Android tablet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gepo87

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I have the samsung original bluetooth
and it's the better all. The price it's good, I buyed for 29 euro in Italy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

J Teezy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
went ahead and bought the Logitech K810. I like it so far. backlight keys, pairing of 3 devices with one touch switching. Pricey but its pretty awesome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1