Galaxy S3 Case with Built In Screen Protector

dstone84

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone recommand a Galaxy S3 case with a build in screen protector? I see that the otterbox defender has one but im not sure if I am looking for something that bulky. Also I am going need it to fit a car dashboard mount. Does any cases come on anyones mind?

GlennTX

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Commuter (it comes with a screen protector) that fits my iBolt windshield/Dash mount.
It's not too bulky and fits in my jeans pocket. I'm very pleased with it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The Defender is not that bulky. The screen protector is not HD however. Check my YouTube channel for the review of the Defender which includes the Commuter.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

CmHall9

Mar 16, 2011
www.facebook.com
As soon as I got my phone I purchased a case for it right a way. I did not want to leave the store without some protection. I ended up getting the Ballistic Shell Gel (SG). I was originally going to get the Otterbox but after opening and examining both cases side by side we (I and the sales clerk) discovered they were both the exact same thing, just different names etched on them. So I went for the cheeper one. I saved almost $20.

As for the Ballistic case, I actually like it. The phone is surrounded by rubber that also sticks out in the front so the screen will not touch the table if set down, upside down and a hard shell on the sides and back.

Now my goal is to find a pouch or leather case with a belt clip big enough that I can put it in.

CmHall9

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm really partial to the Zagg Invisible Shield HD. With that you could use any case that your eye likes. I love the Atom and Eclipse from Element if you want something uncommon but nice.

Not rooted, Stock rom, just Awesome (NSA)

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I use the BodyGlove ToughSuit with an Akron charging car mount. The Akron mount should fit most larger cases as it's a universal mount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae