Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I found a great case for my S3 with extended battery :-)

Hi Everyone,

I really like having the extended battery on my S3, but the lack of a decent case was a downer. I was using a black Hyperion clone that I found on eBay, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. What I really wanted was something like the Case Mate Tough Case, but with room for the extended battery. I finally found this one on Amazon. It's the Laza RuggedFusion hybrid case for an s3 with an extended battery. I ordered it and paired it up with a case-friendly Invisishield Extreme screen protector. The case is great - protects the phone well, slides into my belt pouch easily, looks good, and the buttons are easy to press. I got the black with gray trim, but I'm eying the gray with blue trim too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I found a great case for my S3 with extended battery  :-)-lazza-ruggedfusion-blackgray.jpg  

Default Re: I found a great case for my S3 with extended battery :-)

Is this for a specific type of extended battery? OEM, Hyperion, etc or does it work for most.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Seems to work with most. I'm using the EZOPower 4200mAh battery, which has an odd-shaped cover.

What pouch are using because I cannot find one that fits it? Thanks for any information you can provide.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I bought a generic pouch for a Galaxy Note 2 on ebay and it fits fine.

ROM
    Stock 4.1.1 jelly bean

I can't seem to find it, can you please provide me a link? Thanks

Edit: Also, do you think this case is better than the one included with the zerolemon 7000mAh Extended Battery?

Cheers
    Last edited by badelhas; 08-16-2013 at 09:25 AM.

I have one that I'm using with a Gorilla Battery. They send a cheap back cover with the battery and this fits over that. Works pretty well except in covering the glass screen saver I have on it. Buttons are good and the holes for earphones and usb connector are big enough to not get in the way.

I just upgrade my phone from Galaxy S3 to S5,for my old S3,I used an Onite 4500mAh extended battery from Amazon.Loved the extended battery life, didn't really like the additional bulkiness it added to my phone but the added talk time and battery life were great!

When I was rocking an S3 I had a ZeroLemon you can find it on Amazon. beast of a battery.

Posted via Android Central App