Best sweat-proof Stereo bluetooth headset that actually works with the s3

frettfreak

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
looking for a little input from people who have (or have tested) any stereo bluetooth headset on the s3.

Background: I had a LG tone+ which i actually loved and it worked perfectly on my One S. Then i decided to get the s3 and this thing cannot stay conencted for ANYTHING. i have tried kernels, roms, hacks, pretty much everything. It would stay connected for a little while, but always would lose connection and not reconnect even after i delete and re-add the headset.

Here are my list of thing i would like to have in the headset:

Decent sound (amazing sound would be prefered but i am realistic here ;) )
sweat-proof (at least to some extent)
connects to the s3 consistantly
Would prefer $100 or less but would pay more if its THE headset (not sure THE one exists yet though)
BTW, i could care less what call quality is. I may take an occasional cal when working out, but not often enough to care what my voice sounds like to the caller.

If anyone has any thought or experience, i have been eyeing the following ones, but always open to other suggestions:

Jaybird freedom
motorola SF600
plantronics 903+

Thanks for any help!

mafren

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I have been in your same shoes and have come to find the Jabra Sport. It is also "US Military Grade rain, dust and shock protection", and trust me..., I've provesn that to be right! I run with these babies and I sweat and pour a lot of water over my head, I've dropped them and they're still good. This sounds too much of an advertisement, but it really is pretty cool headset. It has built-in radio so you can pair your phone with the headset and listen to the radio altogether. When a call comes in, the radio will stop and you'll get the ringing signal in your headset.

Cons: The controls are a bit hard to get used to (long-press, short press, the ammount of beeps you'll hear to aknowledge commands, etc), but once you get used to them, you'll be cool. It takes a loooong time to charge (about two hours) and battery frains out in about four hours. The fitting in the ear does not really fit my ears, but it is not such a bad thing anyway....

Try them out. They sell for around $65.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power