Coolest S3 Case Ever!!!

MrDroidi

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone just thought I'd tell you all the coolest case I've found so far, if you think you've found a cooler one feel free to post. It's a bamboo case from this company in Miami and they sell them on Etsy. Best $40 bucks (Plus tax if applicable+ Shipping) I've spent, thought this gem was too good not to share I've spent quite a bit of time looking at cases the other bamboo cases I've looked at had either some weird rubber on the sides or looked too rounded, everything about this case is pretty rad its pretty lightweight overall good feel in my hands. The case comes in two parts a front and a back and you basically screw in the 4 screws from the back with a included hex tool and it fits really tightly, the case isn't going to come apart.

il_570xN.422795370_dkhb.jpg

That's the photo of the item on their site, it comes in either clear coat or natural and you can also get it half bamboo/half and half polycarbonate

il_570xN.422794401_sem6.jpg

Here's the link to the Bamboo:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Bare Boo Bamboo Case by DisplaysByNHG on Etsy

And Bamboo Polycarbonate:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Poly Boo Cases Poly Carbonate by DisplaysByNHG

I would've taken photos of it on my phone but I don't have a phone/camera to take pics of my phone. Anyways let me know if you guys know of a better/cooler case I think I found it. It fits well, only thing is those fatter micro usb cables don't fit in the charger port only the thin OEM Samsung type fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol