Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best charger?

I need to get a new charger for my S3.What are the best wall chargers that are out there?

Default Re: Best charger?

I've tried lots of different chargers for my s3 and honestly the best one seems to be the official Samsung one. The same as comes in the box wwhen youfirst purchase your s3. Other chargers ioverused always seem to have issues with charging too slow, or getting very hot, or breaking pins off only a month or two after purchasing them. Look for a Samsung 2amp charger from Amazon or another trusted source. All the aftermarket ones don't seem very reliable to me. I picked one up for half price off Amazon compared to getting it from Samsung 's site.

Its true use the official charger or buy the original charger which comes with the Samsung s3. It charges the phone fast and does not get heated.

Quote Originally Posted by ben7798 View Post
    I've tried lots of different chargers for my s3 and honestly the best one seems to be the official Samsung one. The same as comes in the box wwhen youfirst purchase your s3. Other chargers ioverused always seem to have issues with charging too slow, or getting very hot, or breaking pins off only a month or two after purchasing them. Look for a Samsung 2amp charger from Amazon or another trusted source. All the aftermarket ones don't seem very reliable to me. I picked one up for half price off Amazon compared to getting it from Samsung 's site.
    Yeah,the official Samsung charger would be the best.Once you want to get a third-party charger,you should be carefully enough.Getting a fake one would be really annoying.

you can buy it from kingsbuying . they offer very cheap price online

Get the white vers of the official charger. Charges faster than the black one

Sent from my GS3R using Tapatalk