Official launch dates thread

bellamyepl

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping that since at&t hasn't officially announced that the delay might be because they have something a bit more planned for it!?.. But don't you dare change it for the worst at&t. don't even think about it!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I am DEFINITELY pre-ordering this tomorrow!! Just in time for my July upgrade!! Been waiting so damn patiently, lol!

MooPenguin32

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
It's nice to see that the Galaxy S III will be available shortly after it's May 29th debut. Wouldn't it be nice if things were this way for all phones going forward?

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Phil,

When will you be doing an unboxing video?

Phil has repeatedly printed that he doesn't do unboxing videos! And, I agree with him there. I have yet to see a box that increased screen resolution, made apps run better or caused the phone to have more features. It's just a box and who cares how the phone comes out of it's packaging.

Show me a video of the phones features, screen resolution, and how those features enhance the user experience and I'll watch that. Show me an unboxing video and I'll pass on that!

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Phil has repeatedly printed that he doesn't do unboxing videos! And, I agree with him there. I have yet to see a box that increased screen resolution, made apps run better or caused the phone to have more features. It's just a box and who cares how the phone comes out of it's packaging.

Show me a video of the phones features, screen resolution, and how those features enhance the user experience and I'll watch that. Show me an unboxing video and I'll pass on that!

OK. Calm down buddy. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs