Today is shipping day for ATT, Sprint and Tmo?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone seen there status change?!

Come on Sammy I want my phone now!!!

Post if you get any new shipping feed back!

sburggsx

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Nothing changed on AT&T. Still waiting. When is the dog and pony show?

ETA: Launch even 9pm EST..... I have a strange feeling we will see no shipping info until after that.

BcSirstaroth

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Nothing changed on AT&T. Still waiting. When is the dog and pony show?

ETA: Launch even 9pm EST..... I have a strange feeling we will see no shipping info until after that.

What launch event are you talking about? The one on the 20th? I didn't think there was one today at 9pm.

keisham320

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Well I just checked my status for my Sprint preorder which has an updated date of today 6/18/12. Previously the status said that my device was a preorder and that they would do their best to have it me before everyone elses gets a look at it on June 21st. The status has changed to something very disheartening! It says:

Status: The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support.

Oh dear lord...what does this mean???? Late last week I know that they stopped taking preorders on the 32G (which I ordered) stating that the preorder stock was sold out...I'm getting scared..Anyone else see a status change??? :(:(:'(

neoflasher

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I just checked my status for my Sprint preorder which has an updated date of today 6/18/12. Previously the status said that my device was a preorder and that they would do their best to have it me before everyone elses gets a look at it on June 21st. The status has changed to something very disheartening! It says:

Status: The order or a portion of the order is in backorder status. If the customer would like to select an alternate product or cancel the backordered item, transfer to Order Support.

Oh dear lord...what does this mean???? Late last week I know that they stopped taking preorders on the 32G (which I ordered) stating that the preorder stock was sold out...I'm getting scared..Anyone else see a status change??? :(:(:'(

I also have this but when I check the order with my D order # it says my order has been shipped. I just called sprint and was told that nothing was shipped yet and not go worry about the preorder message. Rep said big possibility that tracking number will be there tonight and i would receive it tomorrow since they are being sent overnight shipping.

markhallyo

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
As a Verizon customer.....I dont like you right now :'(

Went into Verizon today asked if they knew anything and they told me: "We haven't been trained for that yet, we're going to be trained this week."
Went into Best Buy as they typically are a little more informed than the Verizon sales reps, and the lady confidently said "The release date for the Verizon GSIII is June 22nd." I asked several times if she was serious and she said she was sure of it. Doubt this is true, but who knows? We've got nothing to lose by believing her, as our phones are coming eventually.

bmsara

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have any idea of the release date for att, their website seems so unclear

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Android Central Forums

Krynn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly AT&T is supposed to ship today as well. I preordered mine at Best Buy and as of about 3 hours ago they're still saying that it's expected to arrive on the 21st.
Of course, that just means that they still have a few days to issue a delay announcement.

LadiJae

May 30, 2010
Visit site
pre-ordered mines online through AT&T, status says backordered, when i placed the order it said will ship on or before the 21st

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I also have this but when I check the order with my D order # it says my order has been shipped. I just called sprint and was told that nothing was shipped yet and not go worry about the preorder message. Rep said big possibility that tracking number will be there tonight and i would receive it tomorrow since they are being sent overnight shipping.

The D order number has said that they have shipped since the 5th of June.

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Went into Verizon today asked if they knew anything and they told me: "We haven't been trained for that yet, we're going to be trained this week."
Went into Best Buy as they typically are a little more informed than the Verizon sales reps, and the lady confidently said "The release date for the Verizon GSIII is June 22nd." I asked several times if she was serious and she said she was sure of it. Doubt this is true, but who knows? We've got nothing to lose by believing her, as our phones are coming eventually.

Cant be true. because verizon always has new releases on a thursday and I mean always. Dont know why they like thursday soo much but they do.

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

After the crap Best Buy tried to pull with the Thunderbolt, I don't believe anything they say

IRepTheKing

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Rep said big possibility that tracking number will be there tonight and i would receive it tomorrow since they are being sent overnight shipping.

This is the best news right now. I am confused by what the "D number" is. I checked my order stat and is says "backordered" like everyone else, but I spoke to a Sprint rep who said that we can disregard this status; they will be on time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2