anyone get a ready to pick-up email from best buy???

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Went there last night at 8 and the system came up with a blank delivery date. The lady said that a bit earlier in the evening it still showed the 21st.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
My Best Buy doesn't open for another hour and they said to call by noon if I didn't receive a pick up notice. So I have at least 3hrs before I can find out what's going on at my Best Buy. The guy there was really nice though, so I'm hoping they can work with me on this.

ZacD22

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope not me this is really frustrating nobody at Bestbuy or att knows anything about this phone. This just pisses me off

xemtra

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
NO luck here in North Atlanta GA. They said they are only getting ATT and Sprint pre orders today via UPS after noon. they have no word other than the original june 28th for Verizon.

hounddogdaddy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The anticipation is too much... I need for the Undertaker to come out of the next room unexpectedly and smash me over the head with a chair! Then when I wake up it will be time to get my phone. :)

Not sent from my Pre-Ordered Galaxy S3 as it is currently busy being taken to court by Apple, whose motto must now be "Don't innovate, just litigate"!

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I just want my phone i hate having to wait til noon to call them part of me wants to just go to best buy and camp out til they give me my phone hahaha. My stomach has been in knots this can't be a normal reaction to a phone, but I think it's the uncertainty coupled with the fact that i'm going on vacation and worried about the 72hr pick up window if I don't get it today.

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
called my local best buy in pittsburgh, she said it may be delayed (from samsung, not sprint), but being that sprint customers are already getting them in the mail today, im extremely confident that best buy will get their shipments later on today...

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
called my local best buy in pittsburgh, she said it may be delayed (from samsung, not sprint), but being that sprint customers are already getting them in the mail today, im extremely confident that best buy will get their shipments later on today...

go to the store and arrange to authorize someone else to pick it up for you and that way you can enjoy your vacation without worrying about it.

enjoy your vacation, I am sure you earned it.

Ian B

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
ugh i really hope mine will come in today, if I have to pick it up tomorrow it's doable since I don't leave until early afternoon, but doesn't give me much time to charge it up and add some programs to it that i need for my trip. Crossing fingers that we hear something definitive soon.

I don't think I can let someone else pick up my phone since I'm renewing my contract and I think i have to be there to upgrade and get the upgrade pricing.

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Hate to say i dont think any of you will be picking up your phone today

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

why not?? if the people who ordered from sprint.com are already getting theirs....i would imagine we are on schedule to get them today. plus i just spoke to my dude who is a supervisor at bby, he said they shud be getting them in today

Fahrenheit38

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
why not?? if the people who ordered from sprint.com are already getting theirs....i would imagine we are on schedule to get them today. plus i just spoke to my dude who is a supervisor at bby, he said they shud be getting them in today

Well good luck then but if I where you I'd not get my hopes up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
My best buy said they are most likely getting them tomorrow not today, I'm gonna be cutting it so close with my vacation and if it doesn't come in til tomorrow afternoon i'm screwed and the whole point of preordering was pointless. UGH. This is pissing me off.

NYguyc

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. When you give a best buy update will you please give us your location too. It will help people know what to expect. I think there will be a difference between small cities and major markets. I preordered on the 8th so i am hoping being premier silver will help. Like some of you i am traveling for a week starting tomorrow morning, so i really want this today. Now, I am going to go loiter at my local best buy in NYC and look for delivery trucks.

staticradar

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Quakertown, PA, so a fairly small market. I'm also calling Sprint stores around me to see if they have any just in case because I need a phone today if possible even if it means not getting it from Best Buy which would suck cuz i have $50 credit for getting a phone this year there.

I'm actually going to be in NYC tomorrow for my vacation, wonder if Best Buys will have any extra tomorrow I could get one there lol.

Really hoping this all gets sorted out soon it's stressing me out.