Anyone going nude screen and not worried?

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
i think usin a screen protector is like those people who get a new carpet + insist on taking shoes off for a few weeks :)

I've had carpet for 5 years only had to clean it twice only because I have anybody who come over take off they shoes but my phone is naked lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Nude....but I just noticed last night I have scratches on it. No idea what I did to it, but must've rubbed it up against something because there's several sets of 2 parallel scratches.

Carried my EVO 4G for over 2 years naked and the screen still looks brand new.

Kindof disappointed, but at least they're not noticeable with the screen on..

MBSMD

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I've got a Zagg HD on it presently (way, way better than the old Zagg material) but I've ordered one of the termpered glass screen protectors. That should provide best of both worlds - glass feel but protection.

May add a skin to the back cover (kind of slippery without one) and go without a case at that point.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had carpet for 5 years only had to clean it twice only because I have anybody who come over take off they shoes but my phone is naked lol

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
lol i should really have used the example of people buyin a hot new car with leather seats and keepin plastic covers on them :)

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a cheap optimus v. They use hard plastic and I've dropped it more timed than I can count. Its a 'nude' phone for sure

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
how do u find the nexus tablet man? i really want one. what memory version is it?

How do I like it or how did I find one?

At first I was annoyed. It seemed right for the right person but my fingers were not yet used to the keyboards space bar just above the home button. That was really my only complaint but i wasn't sure if I was sold on a 7inch screen coming from an iPad 1.

After a week now i love it. My finger memory got used to the keyboard and the 7 inch is perfect for on the go, pocket sized tablet. I'm also sold on the whole Google experience and this thing is seriously fast and responsive. I wouldn't replace this except for an upgrade a year from now when we are all sure that will happen.

Otherwise I just walked into my local staples, test drove their display model and picked one up, no pre-order, they had plenty.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I HATE babying my phone and need peace of mind from accidents therefore I protect it with a dual layer case and screen protector! No worries of carrying it naked here! :)

Sounds like the OB Defender for you. The Commuter is good as well. I have had both but prefer the Defender.

capslock118

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an invisashield hd screen protector and you can't tell it's there. The normal invisashield ones have a rubbery texture but the hd ones do not.

Is that the one staples sell? Did you use one specific for the n7 or get one for the kindle fire? I was wondering if that would make that much of a difference.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
How do I like it or how did I find one?

At first I was annoyed. It seemed right for the right person but my fingers were not yet used to the keyboards space bar just above the home button. That was really my only complaint but i wasn't sure if I was sold on a 7inch screen coming from an iPad 1.

After a week now i love it. My finger memory got used to the keyboard and the 7 inch is perfect for on the go, pocket sized tablet. I'm also sold on the whole Google experience and this thing is seriously fast and responsive. I wouldn't replace this except for an upgrade a year from now when we are all sure that will happen.

Otherwise I just walked into my local staples, test drove their display model and picked one up, no pre-order, they had plenty.

yeah sorry i meant how do u like it :) id really like one but moneys a bit tight :(

Splange

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Yep, nude screen with a boxwave case. I tried a cheap screen protector, but was frustrated by aor bubbles and the way it made my phone look cheap. I never put anything else in my pocket where I keep my phone. So not worried about screen scratches.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Android Central Forums

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I had an ZAGG IS and didnt care for it to much. For now I am using the Otterbox Defender case with built in screen protector. If I must say so my self...Its nice!

Works well for me anyways.

NativeTxn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I was going nude for a few days after I got it, but yesterday I was at the mall for a movie and they have a Ghost Armor kiosk there. I've used GA on my last two phones prior to the S3 (HTC Inspire and Syrocket) and had no complaints about it and in fact, quite liked them, so I decided to go ahead and have them throw one on there. I'm quite careful with my phones, but there can always be the random weird things that happen to scratch it up some so I decided to be safe...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison