wallpaper

JimelJ

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i did previous searches for this issue everyone swears by Wallpaper Wizardrii and quickpic but both are not scrolling on my s3 (stock,nonrooted) any suggestions?

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i did previous searches for this issue everyone swears by Wallpaper Wizardrii and quickpic but both are not scrolling on my s3 (stock,nonrooted) any suggestions?

I know of 2 options for scrolling wallpaper. (I prefer option 1):

1) Install Nova Launcher. It has a scrolling wallpaper option and works perfectly with wallpaper sized at 1440 X 1280. In Nova settings, go to Desktop; then Wallpaper Scrolling and set it up one time. Then just long tap on homescreen and choose the wallpaper that you want to use and then hit the icon in the top right corner to set it. You can even change the scrolling wallpaper automatically with an app called Automatic Wallpaper Changer 3.

2) Use Wallpaper Wizardrii. Open Wallpaper Wizardrii. Choose the 1440 X 1280 wallpaper that you want to use. Hit "set"; check off "scroll"; then hit "stretch landscape".

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
On my stock international G T i 9300 running Apex Launcher, I use Scrolling Wallpaper. Has worked beautifully for more than a year on my GT I9100 and now, on my I9300.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38