Samsung Galaxy S4

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
5" screen! no thanks man. and the s3 is powerful enough to keep it relevant for a good few years.
im not a samsung fan, this is my 1st so f**k the s4 lol :) im not really interested in it. my next phone will prob have an intel cpu inside *hums the "intel inside" tune* ;)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
5" screen! no thanks man.

It actually wouldn't take much to go from 4.8" to 5" without making the phone any bigger....especially if they start doing the edge-to-edge screen with no bezel. Heck, on the S3, they might actually be able to increase the screen to 5" and actually make the phone just slightly less wide if they do that. That bezel has to be at least .2" wide on each side.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
yeah i cba doing the math but if the display went the full width of the s3 then they could probably make a 5" diagonal and still keep the widescreen ratio. that WOULD be really nice and i wouldnt mind a thicker phone for a 5" screen with same front surface size as the s3.
would prob have same specs as Note2?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
....itl prob have the new flexible samsung display that was rumoured for the Note2 which would shave off some thickness... :)

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
If you think about it, Sammy is doing everything they can to steal some thunder from Apple, so announcing the next gen phone way in advance is a PR strategy. Honestly, I think the GS3 is VERY fast, and when we get the Jelly Bean update will probably be everything we need in a smart phone. And I can't upgrade for another 18 months anyway, LOL. Am very happy with the GS3.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, well we gotta come out with an iPhone 5 killer now (hehehehe)

Every time I read your posts I imagine courage saying it

That hehehhe made me lol cause he does that too, lmao

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I would take this with a grain of salt. The Note 2 isn't even out yet. MWC would be a good time to announce the S4, but then Samsung would almost fall into the same trap that Apple did. The S3 was able to surprise people because nothing leaked out about it. On the other hand, the iPhone 5 didn't surprise anybody because everything about it was leaked. So, I;m going to call BS on this until Samsung officially says something. Happy with my S3 and would like to not be tempted by anything else lol I'm already thinking about getting the Note 2. Don't want to be torn between that and the S4 lol :p

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
If you think about it, Sammy is doing everything they can to steal some thunder from Apple, so announcing the next gen phone way in advance is a PR strategy. Honestly, I think the GS3 is VERY fast, and when we get the Jelly Bean update will probably be everything we need in a smart phone. And I can't upgrade for another 18 months anyway, LOL. Am very happy with the GS3.

think they should have waited till nearer the time to leak it though. apple are relying on the vast amount of people who are due an upgrade next year and its a LOT. sammy should be bravely punting the s3 as the better phone and then come out with the new one mid-next year i think

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Every time I read your posts I imagine courage saying it

That hehehhe made me lol cause he does that too, lmao

On my Samsung galaxy s3 running android 4.0

Because unlike ios, i keep my apps in app drawers, and not in infinite cluttered homescreens

what/who is "courage" mate??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol