Someone please help me!!!!

iloveiphone94

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I am getting an unlocked Bell Samsung Vibrant and using it on AT&T (even though AT&T has the Captivate, i like the Bell one best because of the front camera and the lack of bloatware and the ability to side-load apps).
I'm curious as to how I'm going to receive updates on my unlocked phone when it comes time for Android 2.2

Someone please help! Thanks!

Dook

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I am getting an unlocked Bell Samsung Vibrant and using it on AT&T (even though AT&T has the Captivate, i like the Bell one best because of the front camera and the lack of bloatware and the ability to side-load apps).
I'm curious as to how I'm going to receive updates on my unlocked phone when it comes time for Android 2.2

Someone please help! Thanks!
I would imagine you would update it just like everyone else...using the Samsung Kies software. Download it from the Samsung Support site for free.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I would imagine you would update it just like everyone else...using the Samsung Kies software. Download it from the Samsung Support site for free.

Yup, through Kies, and if that doesnt work just come back here and im sure someone can direct you to a download of the update file.