Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Someone please help me!!!!

I am getting an unlocked Bell Samsung Vibrant and using it on AT&T (even though AT&T has the Captivate, i like the Bell one best because of the front camera and the lack of bloatware and the ability to side-load apps).
    I'm curious as to how I'm going to receive updates on my unlocked phone when it comes time for Android 2.2

Someone please help! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rob94 View Post
    I am getting an unlocked Bell Samsung Vibrant and using it on AT&T (even though AT&T has the Captivate, i like the Bell one best because of the front camera and the lack of bloatware and the ability to side-load apps).
    I'm curious as to how I'm going to receive updates on my unlocked phone when it comes time for Android 2.2

Someone please help! Thanks!
    I would imagine you would update it just like everyone else...using the Samsung Kies software. Download it from the Samsung Support site for free.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    I would imagine you would update it just like everyone else...using the Samsung Kies software. Download it from the Samsung Support site for free.
    Yup, through Kies, and if that doesnt work just come back here and im sure someone can direct you to a download of the update file.