1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

Default So happy getting my GT-i9000M again :)

After have been dissatisfied with a sync issue I had with a Galaxy S GT-i9000M Int'l version I sold it off on eBay and I felt so bad ever sence.

To remedy the problem I ordered another one finally (my wife gave me a gift boost of $350) and the phone was $585 at www dot gsmnation dot com and I'm so happy and can't wait for that day tomorrow to get my Galaxy S I.

The Galaxy SII is too expensive ($1000 for the 16GB model) so for now only people with a higher income will be able to afford those dual core Int'l versions for now so far the Galaxy SI can handle all the GSII cans and at a cheaper price ($585 for the 16GB model) is a deal breaker. And it's factory unlocked, Int'l version (North American) so it runs At&t's 3G frequencies of 850/1900MHz I'm so happy
    my Nexus 5 32GB

Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    After have been dissatisfied with a sync issue I had with a Galaxy S GT-i9000M Int'l version I sold it off on eBay and I felt so bad ever sence.

To remedy the problem I ordered another one finally (my wife gave me a gift boost of $350) and the phone was $585 at www dot gsmnation dot com and I'm so happy and can't wait for that day tomorrow to get my Galaxy S I.

The Galaxy SII is too expensive ($1000 for the 16GB model) so for now only people with a higher income will be able to afford those dual core Int'l versions for now so far the Galaxy SI can handle all the GSII cans and at a cheaper price ($585 for the 16GB model) is a deal breaker. And it's factory unlocked, Int'l version (North American) so it runs At&t's 3G frequencies of 850/1900MHz I'm so happy
    Now you just have to root that baby and get a custom rom on there!
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

I need a lot of guiadeance on how to root, I just finished regitering at XDA developers to begin reading the instructions on how to root.
    my Nexus 5 32GB
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

Rooting done !
    my Nexus 5 32GB

Yea. Rooting is easy. There is TONS of info on XDA. So much so it can be overwhelming at first.

If you would like to start tinkering with custom roms, I suggest getting Titanium Backup, ROM Manager and Root Explorer from the market. All are must have apps.

Titanium Backup is great because you can one-click batch backup and restore all your apps and settings. It's great if you are going to be flashing a lot.

As for some suggestions. I would suggest trying Darky's Extreme Edition v9.3 for a REALLY fast rom, and either Voodoo 5.4.1 or DamianGTO Ultimate Kernel RC2 for your kernel.

If you flash Darky's, it installs Voodoo by default.

As for flashing? Painless. Download the CWM version of the rom, put it on your INTERNAL SD card, reboot to Clockwork Recovery, choose "Wipe/Factory Reset", then choose "install from zip" when it's done wiping, pick the rom zip..............and done!
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

Thank you.