Big problem with my i9001

advicement

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Ok so I had some big problems with my s plus . First I drained the battery to 0% and now it is not turning on but it shows the flashing grey battery circle when plugged in . I can enter download mode and I did flash cwm on it and after it I flashed stock 2.3.6 but when it reboots it just shows me that damned grey battery circle on and on. I searched on like every android forum and googled it and didn't find this issue and I hope you can help me please.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried a new battery? Lithium batteries don't like being drained to zero on a regular basis--it might have died.

advicement

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Well I think so. I will try with another fully charged battery and try to turn it on. I went with it at the gsm service and they tried to turn on my phone with another battery but it didn't turn on. I do think the battery was charged ( idk if fully but still ). I will go to a gsm service in a couple of days and try a new battery and let you know how it goes. Tks for ur help :D

advicement

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Ok so I got some good news and bad news
Good News : Tried with a new battery and it did turn on
Bad News : After the first SAMSUNG logo , it shows the BSoD ( phone-warning sign-computer )
I can still enter Download mode (can't enter recovery though)

advicement

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Ok it seems that I still need your help
The phone works but it charges REALLY REALLY SLOW
Charged with 2 different chargers and on usb pc port but the same issue
I let it to charge overnight (it had like 3% when i plugged it in) and in the morning it showed the same battery circle issue I had before
I know this is a battery issue but the charging issue can it be because of the microusb charging port ?
tks for ur help
Advicement

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2