Why is my phone just freezing and restarting all the time?

88robert88

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it was ok to start with but today when i woke up, it was working and then for the past few hours now it is just freezing so i cant do anything and then restarting, and its been doing it ever since.
I have took battery out and tried another one, ive tried charging it and everything and it just wont work.
Can you help me please?
Thankyou.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and it was ok to start with but today when i woke up, it was working and then for the past few hours now it is just freezing so i cant do anything and then restarting, and its been doing it ever since.
I have took battery out and tried another one, ive tried charging it and everything and it just wont work.
Can you help me please?
Thankyou.

Welcome to the forums.
I would try rebooting into recovery and clearing the system cache. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html

If you have a physical home button, follow the steps for the S3.

88robert88

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply.
Ive just read your description on how to do the reboot into recovery and clearing the cache but its still not working, just the same, frozen straight away and turned off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress