Mobile internet has coo123 popup. Anyone know how to fix it?

devkhaira

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
As soon as I load the browser the pop up comes up in a new tab. Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of this?

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try going to the App Manager, select the browser (I assume you're using the stock browser), and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Now try again.

Does the popup occur any other time, or only when you use the browser?

Andreev Esteron

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
As soon as I load the browser the pop up comes up in a new tab. Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of this?

hey men.. i just get rid of this bug just uninstall the "ApplicationProvider" Via app manager go to the last tab look for that app and uninstall it then try to browse :) enjoy

dipakvaghela99

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
thanks for you suggestions. but when I apply your suggestions popup menu stops for few times after the few times it raises again and same problem continue in my mobile.

I done..

Remove whole cache memory and remove whole application and restart the phone and install the new application but problems starts after few miniutes.

request to give some solution

Atiq Hamid

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
i had d same annoying problem too..
happened in crome mozilla... tried resetting them. not working. a new resistant bug i suppose. tried avg anti virus too not helpful

Paul Thijs

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
it seems it's the '' com.skymobi.lockframe.iphone '' application causing this , when i look in to the application folder there's a folder called ''installed applications'' which also causes to install Baidu browser and others over and over again. Also deleted the Share it bluetooth app.

Result is good so far .............

eellyia

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. Tried every solution described here but nothing worked. I searched in Google Play for an antivirus, didn't know which one to choose, so I just randomly installed NQ Mobile Security. Lucky me it was a good choice! I scanned my mobile with it, found 2 viruses. Now when I open the browser I don't get redirected to that coo123 website anymore. Let me know if this solved your problem.

youcancallmeal

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Tried everything above, coo123 persists. The suggested anti-virus software did NOT detect anything when I scanned my device. I also do NOT have any of the mentioned apps installed.

Please help. It makes online use of my phone hardly possible (no matter what browser).

Chillyflake Riadh

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I had the same problem with coo123.net popup website on my android browser.
I ve fixed it by uninstalling 'application.prover' [application manager>all applicatons>application.prodiver].

But after almost six month i had the same problem but this time i did not had any application.provider.

To fix this problem i checked again in application manager>all applicatons and found a new unknown android system app, i force stopped it then disabled it. Then i checked my browser and it stopped popping up so i uninstalled it. Its working.

To identify this unwanted app just check downloaded apps from app manager in android system app cause all ways its not the same name.

Thank you.

hercules604

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
hello..I had the same problem.Think i know what is this ****...Did you root ever your devices???Downloaded sometime usb drivers??This virus beats only mobile devices,never pc..If you erase data of internet provider,will change popup[advertising] and shows another popup[advertising in browser]...I did unroot,factory reset,[no cache only] and unloaded from my device.When i did again root with same method and same drivers,again the same problem on my device...So???Chinese method root and chinese usb drivers...Avast Norton avira...do not detect this..Adware is..no virus...sorry for my english

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power