How do I uninstall 360 security from my Samsung 2 cell phone?

A

AC Question

How do I uninstall 360 security from my Samsung 2 cell. phone

I installed 360 security to my phone now I can't uninstall it.

masdeal

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: How do I uninstall 360 security from my Samsung 2 cell. phone

Go to settings - applications - application manager - find 360 - force stop - clear data - clear cache - uninstall.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: I can not uninstall 360 security from my cell phone. Please help me I have a Samsung 2

Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Security>Device Administrators, and see if it's listed there. If so, make sure it's unchecked. Now go to the App Manager, select 360 Security, and Uninstall.

Michele Lynn West

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: I can not uninstall 360 security from my cell phone. Please help me I have a Samsung 2

Please help me get 360 security n cm battery dr off my android

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

If the instructions given by B. Diddy didn't work you could try contacting the developers. You'll find their email and Web pages in the Play Store.

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I installed 360 security to my phone now I can't uninstall it.
My all applications dimand permission and I am not to able to do this. 360 security aap is not uninstall.

Force stop is not working

To uninstall 360 security app force stop and uninstall icon is not working

Force stop is not working

To uninstall 360 security app force stop and uninstall icon is not working

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have a Galaxy S II, or some other phone? (This thread is in the S II forum).

Did the phone come with 360 Security preinstalled, or did you install it yourself?

cerronevado

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site

Hi, thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I tried that but it didn't work. If I try to deactivate 360 Security as device administrator the Settings funcrion just stops and I get a notice telling me that. I can deactivate the other ones such as LockbScteen, no problem, but not 360 Security. Is it possible to wipe my phone OS completely by reinstalling Android or restore it to an earlier state before I downloaded 360 Security?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Why can't I uninstall 360 security from my cell phone?

You could contact play store help desk, tell them you want to uninstall the app and they won't help you.
Also kill any credit card authorisation to pay for the software, that too should get their attention...