- 1 Posts
Locations of Serial Number
I've had my phone stolen, and unfortunately I wasn't prepared. Meaning, the only number I need, is the only number I don't have: the serial number. It's located on the phone only, to my understanding, and I no longer have the phone.
Now, Samsung Canada advised that it might show up on the receipt...does anyone know for sure? It's kind of unlikely that I still have the receipt, but sometimes I keep things like that. They also advised me that the IMEI code is different than the serial number.
Other than that...does anyone on the forum know where else the serial number might be kept?
Thanks in advance for your help, I really appreciate it
- 02-21-2013, 04:03 PM #2
- 02-24-2013, 07:05 AM #3
- 398 Posts
Re: Locations of Serial Number
Did you register your phone on Samsung.ca? If not, you should have the day you got it.
Otherwise there's not much you can do except call your provider and have them brick your phone so the thief can't use it.Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M - 4.2.2
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- By permitit in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2012, 05:56 PM
- By blacksuntzu in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2010, 01:41 PM
- By scooz16 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:16 AM
- By hakoreh in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:40 PM
- By pdogg57 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2010, 01:25 PM