- 1 Posts
Need help syncing contacts with facebook..
Hey everyone, I've had my gs3 for a while now and this never really started bothering me until now. When I first bought my phone, I put my contacts in that I had memorized, but when I went into fb it obviously synced all my contacts in to my contacts list. My issue, however, is how do I get it so the numbers i put it, or already had in there sync up with their respective facebook accounts, instead of making a duplicate. A lot of my friends don't have their mobile numbers on their facebook pages..Is there any way to make it where the numbers i have for friends (that dont have their #'s on their fb) sync up to their facebook pictures in my contacts list. Sorry if this is hard to understand, i'm just frustrated right now at looking at a bunch of duplicates.. Thanks, anyone who can help me out will me very much appreciated!!
- By martin82531 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2012, 11:03 PM
- By matt8107t in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:22 PM
- By kawaiirainbowxx in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:00 PM
- By mrputzy in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2010, 02:11 PM
- By hookedonpepsi22 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:35 PM