- 07-19-2013, 09:37 PM #2
- 07-24-2013, 03:55 PM #3
Re: issues with text messages on my galaxy s3
What is your date/time settings like compared to the person you are texting, also which texting app are you using?
The reason I ask is most texting apps place their messages in order based on the time they think they were sent or received.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using AC Forums mobile app~ Shane ~
"Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you."
Alexander Graham Bell
- 02-10-2014, 06:15 PM #4
- 11-06-2014, 01:14 PM #5
- By kennethsnyder in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:00 AM
- By gabz1963 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:49 PM
- By Najeeb Arian in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2013, 09:51 AM
- By Paul Desjardins in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 06:39 PM
- By Castro Bevans in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:43 PM