Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Forgot pin for S Memo?

One of those "once-in-a-blue-moon" cases where you can't remember a password for your life..
    I've read countless asks and threads concerning this type of situation, and it seems like the only solid solution is to do a factory reset? Can anyone confirm this? All I'd like for is to reset my pin and get into the memo, if such a thing is possible..

Global Posts
    2,444 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock faux123

Default Re: Forgot pin for S Memo?

Quote Originally Posted by sdc0 View Post
    One of those "once-in-a-blue-moon" cases where you can't remember a password for your life..
    I've read countless asks and threads concerning this type of situation, and it seems like the only solid solution is to do a factory reset? Can anyone confirm this? All I'd like for is to reset my pin and get into the memo, if such a thing is possible..
    Sadly that's not possible. It won't let you in without the password. You'll have to factory reset the device to get back in. You might lose your memos (I'm not positive because I don't know how s-memo stores the files) but you'll be back in

s memo forgot your password?

I need to reset my password on Samsung galaxy s3 s memo