- 5 Posts
New Update: time stamping issues
Hi every one.
I have had my Galaxy s3 for about a month. Just installed the new update and now when I take pictures they are all time and date stamped.
I swear I have not touched anything in the settings.
How does one take these off? I cant find anything in the camera settings.
- 12-04-2013, 01:23 AM #2
- 4,717 Posts
Re: New Update: time stamping issues
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 12-04-2013, 11:46 PM #4
- By zaydabarber in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 14Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:21 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:26 PM
- By projectmx in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:15 PM
- By SleepNSnooze in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:55 PM
- By projectmx in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 AM