- 1 Posts
Kasperksky and S3 update to 4.3
This morning I updated my S3 to 4.3 and didn't bother to check to see if all apps were compatible. Kaspersky apparently isn't. Now I constantly receive the message "Unfortunately Kaspersky has stopped working", I hit "ok" and 2 seconds later the message pops again. I can't uninstall from the applications menu because of the security. Tried to just restart the phone, but that didn't change a thing. Will I have to "factory reset"? I have about 2 seconds to do something on the phone before the messages pops again. Any help would be appreciated.
Disregard, I just backed-up and reset.
Last edited by jerprinzen; 12-08-2013 at 05:46 PM.
- 12-10-2013, 12:24 PM #2
- 4,169 Posts
Re: Kasperksky and S3 update to 4.3
For future reference, you can try booting into Safe mode - all 3rd party apps should be disabled. That may have allowed you to remove the app as a device administrator, then to uninstall it. YMMV.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By rtmd in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:47 AM
- By lanetop in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:50 AM
- By Yorkshirebandit in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:12 PM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:56 PM
- By blackbird1234 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:56 AM