4.3 update....flashlight problem

Travis Green2

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
did the 4.3 update and managed to get everything back to where it was by a restart pulling the sd card and battery. The only thing was after all this the flashlight goes off with the alarm (scaring the living daylights outta my wife). As well it flashes on email and texts received. I went into My Device/Accessibility/Flash notification and found the box was unchecked which to me says it is not functioning. So anyone have any other answers? I have been patiently working at this for several hours.

Daniel McDonnold

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I also had this issue i checked(enabled) the function, tested and confirmed the flash went off. I then unchecked(disabled) and tested again... the annoying flash notification is now off.

gbrooks89

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your solution to this annoying problem. Truly startled me and my husband when my alarm went off. We were not happy campers. I've been in touch with customer service via chat a couple of times and they were not able to provide a solution. I tried your suggestion and it worked! Thank you!!!!!!

Pete Mitchell

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I received the 4.3 push and now my GS3 is flashing randomly but most likely when I get an email, screen change or an app pushes something it appears. I also lost all my PLAYLISTS as I used the music manager.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital