4.3 update....flashlight problem
did the 4.3 update and managed to get everything back to where it was by a restart pulling the sd card and battery. The only thing was after all this the flashlight goes off with the alarm (scaring the living daylights outta my wife). As well it flashes on email and texts received. I went into My Device/Accessibility/Flash notification and found the box was unchecked which to me says it is not functioning. So anyone have any other answers? I have been patiently working at this for several hours.
- 12-09-2013, 08:48 AM #2
- 12-09-2013, 08:42 PM #3
Re: 4.3 update....flashlight problem
Thank you for your solution to this annoying problem. Truly startled me and my husband when my alarm went off. We were not happy campers. I've been in touch with customer service via chat a couple of times and they were not able to provide a solution. I tried your suggestion and it worked! Thank you!!!!!!
- 12-18-2013, 07:41 AM #4
- 12-19-2013, 08:06 AM #5
- 01-14-2014, 08:58 PM #6
- By MrVahn in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:39 AM
- By frankc1900 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:04 AM
- By Iroxusux in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:35 AM
- By Caffenole Fussahvex in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:59 PM
- By Hasbrobot in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:41 AM