1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.3 update....flashlight problem

did the 4.3 update and managed to get everything back to where it was by a restart pulling the sd card and battery. The only thing was after all this the flashlight goes off with the alarm (scaring the living daylights outta my wife). As well it flashes on email and texts received. I went into My Device/Accessibility/Flash notification and found the box was unchecked which to me says it is not functioning. So anyone have any other answers? I have been patiently working at this for several hours.

Default Re: 4.3 update....flashlight problem

I also had this issue i checked(enabled) the function, tested and confirmed the flash went off. I then unchecked(disabled) and tested again... the annoying flash notification is now off.

Thank you for your solution to this annoying problem. Truly startled me and my husband when my alarm went off. We were not happy campers. I've been in touch with customer service via chat a couple of times and they were not able to provide a solution. I tried your suggestion and it worked! Thank you!!!!!!

Yes, i was looking for a solution to this annoying issue as well.
    thanks!

Worked for me as well. Thanks!

Yes, I received the 4.3 push and now my GS3 is flashing randomly but most likely when I get an email, screen change or an app pushes something it appears. I also lost all my PLAYLISTS as I used the music manager.