Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada - Email Option to automatically loads images in Android 4.3 gone??

Anybody know how to set email client in Android 4.3 when getting an email to automatically download images instead of manually doing it. As I currently doing it now as this type of emails I get a "Show Image" button to click on to view images.

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada - Email Option to automatically loads images in Android 4.3 gone??

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Lenzo View Post
    Anybody know how to set email client in Android 4.3 when getting an email to automatically download images instead of manually doing it. As I currently doing it now as this type of emails I get a "Show Image" button to click on to view images.
    Hi
    Swipe down the main settings menu, click the settings icon at the top/accounts/email. tap settings on the email menu that your on. Pick an account, scroll to the bottom, tap MORE SETTINGS. Check the box that says DOWNLOAD PICTURES.