- 2 Posts
Galaxy s3 drop down menu issue.
I am new to the forums so be easy on me (haha). While I was updating apps the drop down menu on the home screen turned white. When I open an app it turns black again until I return to the home screen. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I would like to avoid factory resets if possible. Thanks in advance.
I also tried restarting and that hasn't worked either.
Last edited by a1weeka; 12-23-2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: additional info.
- 12-24-2013, 03:12 PM #2
Re: Galaxy s3 drop down menu issue.
What color is your background. The bar is now Transparent and you should see the color of your current background.SGH-T999
Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)
If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button
Unused Ram is Wasted Ram
- By Hass786 in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:09 PM
- By maple3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 02:58 AM
- By clankfu in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 03:36 PM
- By Craig Do in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:47 AM
- By Jason Webster1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:30 PM