- 2 Posts
Using data while on wifi
My s3 has been using up my data while connected to wifi. I'm thinking it's another glitch from the 4.3 upgrade. I thought in the last billing cycle that it was possible that I went over but my new billing cycle started on Dec 21st & I used 90% by the 28th which shouldn't be possible since I was on wifi most of the time and making sure that all my apps were closed.
Has anyone else had this happen? Any fixes?
- 01-08-2014, 10:52 AM #2
Re: Using data while on wifi
I would suggests installing a data monitoring app that can differentiate the mobile and wifi data connections and keep track of how much you are consuming. It could be that a service was recently updated and you are consuming data on Mobile. This can often happen with automatic photo uploads for various services if you don't realize the option has been set.
- By FreeJuice100 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:05 AM
- By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:27 PM
- By adifrank in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:41 PM
- By GadgetGator in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 11:26 PM
- By music_man185 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:42 PM